Accelerate Your Coaching aims to support coaches on the talent pathway. It will help you assess your strengths, identify areas for improvement and work with other coaches to better yourself.
- Be part of a small group of coaches who want to learn from each other to develop and improve their coaching
- Have the opportunity to shape their own learning, focusing on what areas they need to improve
- Have the support of other coaches to learn from and, in turn, help others develop
- Benefit from cross-sport learning and sharing of experiences
- Benefit from focussed discussion topics and experts
- Help coaches understand their own coaching behaviours and how this effects participants
- Face-to-face workshops
- An online community where coaches can share ideas
- A networking opportunity to connect with other coaches and develop their own way of learning (for example, observing each other)
Who would benefit?
- Coaches working with athletes who may be selected for talent pathways
- Coaches ready and willing to learn and share their experiences
- Coaches willing to commit to the programme from May 2017 – September 2017
Commitment required from coaches:
- In between seminars coaches need to commit to developing themselves and putting what they have learnt at the seminars into practice
- Coaches will get out what they put in and therefore a positive attitude and willingness to get stuck in is imperative
- Coaches don’t need to attend every sports coach UK workshop but we do want coaches to attend all three seminars
This is open to all coaches that are either working with, or aspiring to work with, talented athletes.
Please register your interest HERE. There is no charge for being part of this programme.