Whether you’re a volunteer looking to get involved, or a sports club or event looking to recruit people to help fill your roles, we’ve all the information to help you get what you need.
We’ve a number of ways we can help you volunteer, or find volunteers:
- Search for volunteering opportunities
- Better with Friends is our project to help get more disabled people active by matching someone with a supportive volunteer.
- Mums’ Team is all about women supporting other women to get active by leading activity sessions.
- Do you need volunteers for your club or event? We can support you by helping advertise your roles.
- If you’re a volunteer yet to find a role that suits you or someone needing volunteers but you’ve not been able to find the right person, our matching service could be just what you need.
- Find out more about the work we do with Leadership Academies for young volunteers.
- If you’re looking for more information on volunteering, visit our Support for Volunteers page.
Not volunteered before? Did you know, volunteers…
- Have 10% higher self-esteem, emotional wellbeing and resilience
- Are 15% less likely to worry
- Are 28% more likely to feel what they do has importance
- Are 18% more likely to feel proud of themselves
- 87% agreed that their life has meaning
- 88% agreed that they had a lot to be proud of
*Taken from Join In: Hidden Diamonds