Advantage:YOU is the internship programme from Yorkshire Sport Foundation.
Any sport development organisation who wishes to add capacity can take on a dedicated Development Assistant who can help you reach your targets.
Since 2013 Advantage:YOU Development Assistants have supported 14 different organisations including National Governing Bodies, disability organisations and college sport.
Be part of Advantage:YOU and we will recruit a Development Assistant for your organisation:
- Undergraduate or postgraduate level
- Volunteer one day a week (or equivalent) between November and April
- Meet core competencies as required
- Deliver an agreed work programme
We will recruit and train a Development Assistant and provide them with:
- an induction
- employability workshops
- networking days
- development days
- Yorkshire Sport Foundation mentor.
You will need to provide a Development Assistant with:
- An office space for one day per week.
- Access to relevant office resources.
- Line management.
- Mileage and expenses payments.
- Public liability insurance.
Cost: £1,250 (including VAT)
Click HERE for more detailed information.
Click HERE to complete an expression of interest.
Expression of interest deadline organisations: September 28 2018
Expressions of interest Development Assistants: October 12 2018
Development Assistant interviews: October 23 / 24 2018
Development Assistant inductions: October 31 2018
Induction and training: Week commencing Monday 5 November 2018
Work plan delivery completes: April 2019