Advantage:YOU gives University students (level 5 & above) and recent graduates an opportunity to get hands on experience.
The Advantage:YOU experience is different from many other voluntary work experience opportunities because:
- The application process is real – an application form and interviews for the shortlisted candidates
- The six-month period allows you to build relationships, get an understanding of the the industry and, importantly, gain contacts in the industry.
- Each Development Assistant has a work plan to lead on, using their own initiative, knowledge, skills & experience
- We provide training, development workshops and employability support, helping you get the first step on the ladder
- Every Development Assistant will be assigned a mentor who will support you throughout
- It is flexible around your studies – one day per week can be split in to two half days