National experts in education and sport will judge the 2018 Awards which will celebrate the best uses of the Primary PE and Sport Premium across Yorkshire.
All primary schools in Yorkshire receiving the grant can be nominated for one of five prestigious awards: Pupil Engagement in Physical Activity, Whole School Improvement, Upskilling Staff, Broader Sporting Experience, and Increased Participation in Competitive Sport.
Increase your chances of winning by:
- Reviewing the Ofsted report, ‘The PE and Sport Premium for primary schools: Good practice to maximise effective use of the funding’.
- Using the Primary PE Premium supporting documents.
- Working with other schools both locally and nationally.
- Consider conducting a PE and sport premium review.
- Including in your nomination how you have ensured and measured the impact your intervention or activity has had on pupils. You must be able to evidence that individual or groups of pupils have benefitted from the investment.
These awards are coordinated with all three County Sports Partnerships: Yorkshire Sport Foundation, Active Humber and North Yorkshire Sport.
For more information visit the dedicated website.