As the Data and Insight Support Officer and an integral member of the Data and Insight team you will assist with the data collection, processing and monitoring of data for Yorkshire Sport Foundation so that our work and that of our partners is founded on high quality information and learning.
You will join an experienced team at Yorkshire Sport Foundation that is committed to delivering our vision of a vibrant, healthy and prosperous Yorkshire through sport and physical activity.
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Collecting, using and reporting data to inform decision making
- Working to and meeting strict deadlines
- Using a variety of different packages and databases for processing, presenting and manipulating data
- Reporting and presenting data and insight to a range of audiences.
- Excellent level of numeracy with the ability to translate data and qualitative information
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build effective working relationships
- Excellent IT skills and ability to use a variety of software used for data and insight
- Ability to organise own workload and work to strict deadlines.
For a full job description and to apply, click here.
Closing date: Monday 21 September (12pm).