This event was the first online session in a series of events that will focus on sharing learning on different elements of whole systems physical activity working and ‘place-based’ approaches.
There is a huge amount to share from the work of the Local Delivery Pilots. We also know that there are many other people and places working in this way that have a story to tell.
This online sessions focus on taking a locality approach to whole systems physical activity working.
- Whole Systems Physical Activity: Locality Approach
- Calderdale Shared Learning – Active Calderdale No Video
- Doncaster presentation. – Sharing learning greenspace PM 29.11.22
- JUMP Sharing the Greenspace Final PM 29.11.22
- JUMP Sharing the Learning Locality AM 29.11.22 V2
- Leeds GSLL Sharing the Learning AM 291122
- Learning from the online workshop/discussions captured on Padlet (coming soon)
We also shared learning from the face to face workshop that brought regional partners together in November 2022 around this theme. There will be an opportunities for questions and informal breakout group discussions to share wider learning from those attending.
Sport England gave an update on future plans on place based working around physical activity – Joel Brookfield, Strategic Lead Local Delivery, Sport England